gdpr workshops - LIVE BROADCAST
Following the announcement made during the GAISF General Assembly GAISF organises a series of three workshops dedicated to the GDPR.
These workshops will take place in Lausanne and will be live broadcasted on the following channel : www.youtube.com/thesportshubchannel.
They will address specific aspects of this new regulation:
Workshop 1: Monday May 28, 2018, 14H00 – 17h00 CEST
Preparing your organization for the GDPR: frameworks, checklist and processes
- High level introduction about data protection and the GDPR
- Recommended framework adapted to your structure
- Sport organization business cases
- Processes best practices
Workshop 2: Monday June 11, 2018, 14H00 – 17h00 CEST
IT Challenges: Discussion around the concrete measures that should be taken to fulfil new obligations
- Privacy by design
- Right of access
- Right to erasure
- Retention policies and more
Workshop 3: Tuesday June 19, 2018, 14H00 – 17h00 CEST
Preparing legal documentations:
- Guidance to new privacy statements and disclaimers related to the various categories of individuals for which your organization gathers personal data (athletes, journalists, fans, employees, …)
All presentations are available on http://gdpr.sport, together with many more useful resources.